Prestigious manor house, about 700m2, situated in a dominant position on the hill in Skocidjevojka, Budva municipality, area Rezevici, about 12 km away from Budva and 3 km from Sveti Stefan, Montenegro. Overlooks the open sea and mountainside.
- Size of object700 m2
- Size of plot1460 m2
Prestigious manor house, 700m2, situated in a dominant position on the hill in Skocidjevojka, Budva municipality, area Rezevici, about 12 km away from Budva and 3 km from Sveti Stefan, Montenegro. Overlooks the open sea and mountainside.
Around the house there is a garden with lawns, flower beds and old trees, 1.460m2.
Pool (12x5 m) with a huge terrace, sun loungers and barbecue.
The villa has several terraces and a very nice front porch with main entrance and wide steps.
The interior and the outside stairs, living room, dining room and the hall area are coated white stone from the famous Croatian island Brac, like the White House in Washington.
The sleeping rooms have real wooden parquet floors.
The access to the villa is by asphalted road.
Around the villa there are other representative villas and an apartment building.
The sea is reachable from the cliffs by a path and stairs. It is planned to intsall an elevator.
The Ground floor:
- huge garage (about 8x7m ) with direct access to the living space
- several rooms for a home cinema, wine cellar, rooms for staff
- turkish steam bath
- room for a sauna
- several storеrooms
- technical room for the swimming pool
- technical room for heating and electrics
- access to the garden
- entrance to the first floor, hall
The First floor:
- imposing entrance with wide stairs and porch
- representative lobby
- big living room ( about 50 m2 ) with open fireplace and access to the terrace and garden
- big dining room with kitchen and access to the terrace
- guest toilette
- swimming pool with huge sun loungers and barbecue
The Second floor :
- three huge bedrooms, each with bath en suite, balconies and sea view. Through the huge stairwell you reach all floors. The property is protected by fencing and 24 hours surveillance by security guards and porters.